The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

6 minutes ago, Liahona said:

I haven't used ignore on anyone in 10 years posting...this is soon to be a first...

Old system was maddening as showed they posted but not the post. No idea on this system...

1 hour ago, OldBones said:

Raiders went through a full evaluation last year because we had a new board and a new administration. We run 4 different programs and DCI wanted to see the books, the business plans and the future plans for each program. This was to insure that Raiders would not suffer due to the running of the other programs. I would expect that YEA would have to d the same.
I think ALL corps (organizations) should go through a full evaluation every 5 years. Just my opinion.

Look at Legends last year on Drumcorpsplanet. They did the most unserviceable and outrageous act by spending over $100,000 by mid tour and announced they would fold in the middle of tour if the DC community did not help.  Lucky for them they did. I personally thought, they should have paid the price. Many corps have over the years.
DCI should look at them very closely this year to make sure they don't repeat history.

Wow.

Did you forget that Raiders TWICE did the same thing, threatening to cancel portions of their remaining 2012 and 2013 tours in late July of each of those years if their pleas for donations did not raise enough to cover the shortfall?  I see you posting about it here back in 2012...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, ebo said:

Yes this is true. The latest victim that came forward (she) on a skype video with the Allentown news reporter (not the philly one) said that Sean did NOT see the texts or emails that was reported from the first interview.  Allentown News 69 went and edited the original story to match her recanted statement instead of pointing it out in another article that the first one was wrong.   There is no doubt she is a victim, the point of the post is that Sean was accused of not doing anything and her new statement might indicate why which means he is innocent.   Now that has been my whole post and certain people want to attack me for it saying I am shaming the victims being bullies. I am sure they will jump all over this again because I answered your question.  

Since words have meaning, and I'm just going to get accused of trolling:

If the new statement "Might" indicate why, then how can that mean he "Is" innocent?  You cant have, in the same sentence, a possibility followed up with a declarative or definitive of why the possibility Is so.  It can't be so if you acknowledge there is still a possibility of other options.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ebo said:

Hmmmm fishing for stories or might be other leads but reporter has to make the first move and not good to go directly. 

2 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Old system was maddening as showed they posted but not the post. No idea on this system...

That would be annoying I'd imagine...

5 minutes ago, Liahona said:

That would be annoying I'd imagine...

Yep especially if it was right after one of your posts. But you could click the persons name to go to their profile and read it in their what they posted content. Lol I reported at least one post that way. (Hey I have them blocked but....). That person was banned for multiple transgressions against a lot of people 

Edited by JimF-LowBari

10 minutes ago, mingusmonk said:

Good start by the new YEA Board here with this, imo. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BRASSO said:

Outside group so #### yeah

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

1 minute ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Outside group so #### yeah

Why do you think a law firm though?  Just asking...not inferring anything