The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

2 hours ago, camel lips said:

I had a pro GH supporter contacting me on FB trying to somewhat sway my opinion on GH by interjecting some of his spin on the current situation. In a nutshell I told him the truth will eventually come out. It always does. 

There’s no pill one can take or class to attend. No matter how much they try, it can’t be fixed. 

• Like 2

If you listen to podcasts, check out Drunk Corps International. Warning: no holds barred on the language 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Lead said:

Not to mention... how many RAMD dinosaur whack-jobs are there out there who are willing to take a risk to take down DCI just because they’re pist off about Bb horns, non-traditional uniforms, electronics, and body movement? 

To deny that this possibility exists would be silly.

Zero.  Do you have any additional questions?

On 4/11/2018 at 9:10 PM, NakedEye said:

It does. Bizarre!

What's up with this? It's like a partial bio, but definitely part of the YEA site:

https://yea.org/supportgrid/566-jeff-fiedler-bio

I first saw the CEO blip on Wednesday, April 11.

When I googled Jeff Fiedler last week, the search engine connected me to the YEA! site.  Very disconcerting.  

Edited by DeanInChicago
Clarity
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, MusicManNJ said:

From the "You just can't make this stuff" up file: WFMZ reporter Jaccii Farris via twitter

"HACKED!: YEA officials say someone hacked their website and posted the bio of a former CEO for another Drum Corps. They're now looking to see what, if anything else was done."

Any guesses who the CEO may have been?

About a week ago, someone in this thread pointed out that a partial bio of Jeff Fiedler was on the YEA website. There was a link to the bio. I saw it. It really was on YEA's site. I didn't think anything of it, though. I just figured either Fiedler had judged for US Bands at some point, or that it was something left over from the G7 affair. Interesting to learn that it was a hack.

Edit: see Dean's post immediately above mine.

Edited by N.E. Brigand
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

About a week ago, someone in this thread pointed out that a partial bio of Jeff Fiedler was on the YEA website. There was a link to the bio. I saw it. It really was on YEA's site. I didn't think anything of it, though. I just figured either Fiedler had judged for US Bands at some point, or that it was something left over from the G7 affair. Interesting to learn that it was a hack.

Edit: see Dean's post immediately above mine.

Looks like someone is trying to send a message.

3 hours ago, Eleran said:

Why is everyone giving crap to ebo for making that "over and over" post when all he/she did was merely restate the same thing Liahona had just posted?  I agree that ebo's posts have been repetitive, slightly combative, and could be called tone deaf/tactless to the overall situation.  But having recently read the 2003 RAMD posts about Stuart Rice, the last couple days have looked entirely like deja vu, with everyone here ganging up on ebo in the same way many of the same people ganged up on Stuart Rice back in 2003.   If you don't like ebo, put him on ignore and stop responding, but this whole thread has acquired a very distasteful meanness to it lately.

[Edit:   Although I quoted BigW because his post triggered by first sentence, he wasn't exactly who I was thinking of for the rest of the post.   Sorry, BigW]

WHY did you misquote me in another post of yours?...you obviously did that for extra FLARE...I let it go....since you brought me into this...I will say something now...guess you didn't read 10 to 15 pages prior when I asked "very nicely" to stop...but "he" persisted to ramble on and on over the same point...then attacked Terri and OTHERS who are beyond reproach on this board....My post that you are referring has also since been RETRACTED and that was done within a few minutes of writing it...so leave me out of it...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Liahona said:

WHY did you misquote me in another post of yours?...you obviously did that for extra FLARE...I let it go....since you brought me into this...I will say something now...guess you didn't read 10 to 15 pages prior when I asked "very nicely" to stop...but "he" persisted to ramble on and on over the same point...then attacked Terri and OTHERS who are beyond reproach on this board....My post that you are referring has also since been RETRACTED and that was done within a few minutes of writing it...so leave me out of it...

Wow when you attack the attackers they get even more hostile. You or no one else asked anything nicely. Terri decided to be a bully and make stuff up that I did not say and when called out on it said I was shaming the victims.    

Edited by ebo
  • Thanks 1