The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

17 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Off the rails...

Off the planet, more's like it.

Maybe Rice meant to notify the YEA board of his second hand info on Hopkins, but once they picked up the phone, he got distracted by his overwhelming desire to launch into a pitch for his planar analysis bull___ .

Edited by Slingerland
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Off the rails...

Tom Aungst and Drew Shanefield are beating a path to his door as I type...

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

Figured he’d act up

He blocked me on Twitter 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jeff Ream said:

He blocked me on Twitter 

Shockingly predictable

1 hour ago, Liahona said:

WHY did you misquote me in another post of yours?...you obviously did that for extra FLARE...I let it go....since you brought me into this...I will say something now...guess you didn't read 10 to 15 pages prior when I asked "very nicely" to stop...but "he" persisted to ramble on and on over the same point...then attacked Terri and OTHERS who are beyond reproach on this board....My post that you are referring has also since been RETRACTED and that was done within a few minutes of writing it...so leave me out of it...

I really didn't mean to deride you or your post - just that everyone else jumped on ebo and I was trying to point out that there was a logical reason for him posting what he did.

Just now, Eleran said:

I really didn't mean to deride you or your post - just that everyone else jumped on ebo and I was trying to point out that there was a logical reason for him posting what he did.

Fair enough.  Let's just put it behind us. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1