The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

1 hour ago, Liahona said:

WHY did you misquote me in another post of yours?...you obviously did that for extra FLARE...I let it go....since you brought me into this...I will say something now...guess you didn't read 10 to 15 pages prior when I asked "very nicely" to stop...but "he" persisted to ramble on and on over the same point...then attacked Terri and OTHERS who are beyond reproach on this board....My post that you are referring has also since been RETRACTED and that was done within a few minutes of writing it...so leave me out of it...

This is probably not the time or definitely not the place to stalk and harass a woman. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

As long as the audio doesn’t work (per typical Flo) we’d be ok 

Wait I still have a subscription, let me cancel first or use the wrong internet browser. (Their excuse last time I called)

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

This is probably not the time or definitely not the place to stalk and harass a woman. 

absolutely agree

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Wait I still have a subscription, let me cancel first or use the wrong internet browser. (Their excuse last time I called)

Still trying to figure out how I could watch Division II (my alma mater) and Division III (sisters alma mater) playoff football without problems. Talking about 5 games and good 3 hours each game on both laptop and tablet (when games on at same time). Really crappy not too high tech Div III stadium. Not a hint of trouble but try to watch a corps or band show wth 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ebo said:

Wow when you attack the attackers they get even more hostile. You or no one else asked anything nicely. Terri decided to be a bully and make stuff up that I did not say and when called out on it said I was shaming the victims.    

Jesus Christ, grow up already.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, ebo said:

Yeah and to think I am a conservative!  

tenor.gif?itemid=6175133

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Jim Schehr said:

There’s no pill one can take or class to attend. No matter how much they try, it can’t be fixed. 

There were pills in Total Recall and the Matrix that were supposed to get you back to truth and reality..... neither one really solved the problem, either. (1$ to a friend for that) :innocent:

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, MotoSurfBass said:

Jesus Christ, grow up already.

Just for the record, I didn’t make anything up and anyone who knows me, which a few of you do, knows I’m not a bully.  I pointed out that he was posting incorrect information in a manipulative way.  He hasn’t taken it well and he took to stalking and harassing me all over this thread. 

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Googling for songs that sounds like "The Sound of Silence", the one that seems to come up most often is not a suitable replacement this year: "Sealed With a Kiss"!

They could flip it and make the show about giving voices to the victims... That way they could just keep Sound of Silence in, but change the narrative of the show. Maybe start with Sound of Silence, and then do "I will Survive" and some other songs to signify the strength to come forward and be stronger.

Could be cathartic if done well...

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Thanks 1