The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

1 hour ago, GUARDLING said:

You know how that list can get gutted? Even pre DCI  people responsible for the beginnings of DCI. But of course what might have been acceptable then wouldn't be now. ( rape excluded of course )

I laugh sometimes at how our parents may have raised us and how they would also be in jail today..lol Gezz I even remember teachers back in the day and what they got away with, wouldn't happen today for sure

Nuns hitting you across the knuckles with a ruler stands out.LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slingerland said:

Not saying I don't think that his removal would be a correct move, but it'd open a rather large, wriggly can of worms. Just sayin'...

get all the worms out

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Florida Sun said:

This tread needs to be closed down. Too much bull being thrown around. All the News Unfit to Print can be found here. LOL

Can you be more specific? I think maybe a little cleanup is warranted, but this thread, especially now that the original post has been updated to include links to all the news reports is the best place for continued discussion of this story as it develops. The only advice I would give people is not to post in this thread just for the sake of posting. Develop an on-topic argument, or wait for news updates and respond then. It would be fine if this thread got quiet for a while until there was more to discuss.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

The only advice I would give people is not to post in this thread just for the sake of posting. Develop an on-topic argument, or wait for news updates and respond then. It would be fine if this thread got quiet for a while until there was more to discuss.

Agreed... I believe the whole Stuart Rice, Evan Rice or whatever his name is should be it's own post so we may stay on topic here... IMHO.

• Like 2

I personally am thankful for all the background on Rice, as I would not have gotten it anywhere else and it is very relevant to a very serious accusation.  As for the humor, I'm thankful for that too at this difficult time.  

• Like 1

I wonder if anyone has given Howdy’s contact information to the reporter? I’m sure he has a wealth of information at the ready. :lle: [ducks and runs]

When you combine Rice’s somewhat eclectic history with non specific, second hand knowledge, it’s not difficult to see why Dan didn’t drop everything and make investigating it his number one priority. If people see you as one of the lone gunmen, you’re going to need some rock solid evidence to be taken seriously.846f27f51d94384b8dca31f855d402c7.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, skevinp said:

I personally am thankful for all the background on Rice, as I would not have gotten it anywhere else and it is very relevant to a very serious accusation.  As for the humor, I'm thankful for that too at this difficult time.  

Yeah, sometimes  knowing about the speaker can really make a difference in how the message is received. And speaking of such if Howdy gets discussed I’d call for closing the thread. 

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Thanks 1