The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

28 minutes ago, skevinp said:

I personally am thankful for all the background on Rice, as I would not have gotten it anywhere else and it is very relevant to a very serious accusation.  As for the humor, I'm thankful for that too at this difficult time.  

While I agree about the relevant background to the story... the debate about him would be better served on another post.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, skevinp said:

I personally am thankful for all the background on Rice, as I would not have gotten it anywhere else and it is very relevant to a very serious accusation.  As for the humor, I'm thankful for that too at this difficult time.  

You're welcome. They know at my job because of the stress and difficulty if I'm not laughing at the mess, to be afraid. Hence my humor, I guess.:satisfied: I also think some of it is our way of throwing tomatoes at some individuals who deserve it. Big time. It puts a lid/pop-off valve on the anger about a lot of the topic for me.

55 minutes ago, skevinp said:

i agree. while his claim of the call to Dan is to be considered, given the lack of specifics he offered as well as his...uh...history...it shows why such a call may not have been remembered or taken seriously in addition to the third hand knowledge of the accusation

• Like 1

back to the main topic:

Drunk Corps International's podcast on 4/10 has great discussion of just the first days worth of info...and then go back into older episodies and look for one title Hopghazi. very relevant to the over YEA issue as well.

I'll warn you...the language is harsh. Diceclay and Kinison may blush listening. But it's good stuff

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

back to the main topic:

Drunk Corps International's podcast on 4/10 has great discussion of just the first days worth of info...and then go back into older episodies and look for one title Hopghazi. very relevant to the over YEA issue as well.

I'll warn you...the language is harsh. Diceclay and Kinison may blush listening. But it's good stuff

Listening now to "Hopghazi" before work... 12:30 in, laughed so hard I pulled a muscle...

Edited by BigW
  • Haha 1

Related image

The pressing question is when will Hop be removed from the Hulkamaniacs fan club....

• Haha 7

Well, lemme tell ya brother....

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

back to the main topic:

I never heard of this pod-cast until I saw it tweeted recently....It was an interesting listen actually....tough language but definitely warranted given the situation...I have not heard the episode "Hopghazi" yet...

6 minutes ago, Liahona said:

I never heard of this pod-cast until I saw it tweeted recently....It was an interesting listen actually....tough language but definitely warranted given the situation...I have not heard the episode "Hopghazi" yet...

yeah it was really attention grabbing. i am diving into some of their other stuff