The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

6 minutes ago, Tony Flores said:

Watchin PIO prelims here (Freedom Indoor supporter)

i'm all over the map today

• Like 1

Tricia Nadolny (Philly.com) twitter thread incoming. A few new details on top of the WFMZ report.

Answers a few questions being asked.

No documented resignation on file. Regardless, multiple attorneys have suggested to fire with cause either way.

Adding a corrected tweet. Company Car, Company Laptop. YEA has yet to determine if phone is YEA property.

Edited by mingusmonk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, mingusmonk said:

Tricia Nadolny (Philly.com) twitter thread incoming. A few new details on top of the WFMZ report.

Sounds about right. He treated the Cadets, its members and staff as his own personal property for years, why stop now?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, mfrontz said:

Sounds about right. He treated the Cadets, its members and staff as his own personal property for years, why stop now?

I'm surprised he didn't change the name to George-corps

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, mingusmonk said:

Outstanding. He absolutely deserves termination and not the dignity of a resignation 

i would also file a police report for the vehicle, seize the phone number and turn off the unit as well as file papers with Facebook and Twitter to close those accounts since he is still falsely claiming employment with YEA. Not to nitpick since yes, things take time. 

Edited by George Dixon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, mingusmonk said:

Answers a few questions being asked.

No documented resignation on file. Regardless, multiple attorneys have suggested to fire with cause either way.

Adding a corrected tweet. Company Car, Company Laptop. YEA has yet to determine if phone is YEA property.

Interesting. Do they pay the bill? 

19 minutes ago, c mor said:

I'm surprised he didn't change the name to George-corps

I'm  sure in the back of his sick mind he wanted too. The Holy George Cadets:whip:

Edited by Old Cavalier
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Interesting. Do they pay the bill? 

Must be a little more complex. Especially in regards to the physical phone which can be separate than the phone service contract.

Who pays or paid for the phone. If YEA didn't pay direct, did they reimburse. etc. I could see how it would be a bit of a rabbit hole and take some time.

Eeks. This is getting uglier and uglier. They need to call Dog The Bounty Hunter to get the wheels back. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, mingusmonk said:

Must be a little more complex. Especially in regards to the physical phone which can be separate than the phone service contract.

Who pays or paid for the phone. If YEA didn't pay direct, did they reimburse. etc. I could see how it would be a bit of a rabbit hole and take some time.

Oh I know. Did he bring the number in or did they buy it. If he did but they pay the bill and reimburse they can turn it off and he must take it over immediately. If they purchased the phone it is theirs

mostly these situations you own the line since it is much cheaper however with YEA who knows

lol 

• Like 1