The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

1 minute ago, HockeyDad said:

Eeks. This is getting uglier and uglier. They need to call Dog The Bounty Hunter to get the wheels back. 

Dont worry, the real “legal manure” against Hopkins hasn’t even hit yet. I would imagine charges announced quite soon, state officials handle that stuff 

for the wheels they need to call the police 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, mingusmonk said:

Tricia Nadolny (Philly.com) twitter thread incoming. A few new details on top of the WFMZ report.

Answers a few questions being asked.

No documented resignation on file. Regardless, multiple attorneys have suggested to fire with cause either way.

Adding a corrected tweet. Company Car, Company Laptop. YEA has yet to determine if phone is YEA property.

Each state has its own set of laws on interpreting theft. In the state of Tn it would be considered a Breach of Trust and would fall under Civil Courts. YEA would have to sue to get the car back. They would also be potentially on the hook for any liability for any wrecks that GH could have while driving the vehicle if they were named in a lawsuit. Depending on the laws in that state GH could basically ride it into the ground and return it with normal wear and tear and they could have no recourse in the matter.   

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

Eeks. This is getting uglier and uglier. They need to call Dog The Bounty Hunter to get the wheels back. 

PPV special I would definitely watch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, camel lips said:

Each state has its own set of laws on interpreting theft. In the state of Tn it would be considered a Breach of Trust and would fall under Civil Courts. YEA would have to sue to get the car back. They would also be potentially on the hook for any liability for any wrecks that GH could have while driving the vehicle if they were named in a lawsuit. Depending on the laws in that state GH could basically ride it into the ground and return it with normal wear and tear and they could have no recourse in the matter.   

Yup. As ridiculous as that sounds 

48 minutes ago, mingusmonk said:

Tricia Nadolny (Philly.com) twitter thread incoming. A few new details on top of the WFMZ report.

Answers a few questions being asked.

No documented resignation on file. Regardless, multiple attorneys have suggested to fire with cause either way.

Adding a corrected tweet. Company Car, Company Laptop. YEA has yet to determine if phone is YEA property.

Who determined how much he was to be paid....what expense accounts he gets ect? Is this the norm for other corp directors? I think from news reports he was paid 177,000 a year which is a lot for Allentown. Plus expense accounts (phone, car). He had his hands, feet into every aspect of the Cadets and YEA with it seems to me without any supervision by the board who is suppose to be the ultimate in charge board. Not only that he was also the main person who determined what show they did. Lets see....he was a DICTATOR. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, camel lips said:

I was an at Enterprise car rental office in Orlando a few weeks ago and they were explaining the difficulties of reclaiming stolen rentals due to similar sounding circumstances that vary from state to state.

2 hours ago, George Dixon said:

Let’s nitpick everything to death 

guess what? Rome wasn’t built in a day, YEA won’t turn into Sytem Blue in five minutes and Hopkins won’t be erased from the internet instantly

There is no doubt a very long to do list, if we get months down the road and all the obvious basics aren’t handed I’d be surprised and then we can nitpick 

JMO 

Exactly.  They have a lot of balls they’re trying to keep in the air.  Patience.  :14_relaxed:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

Jacci Ferris  from 69 news now has twitter posts up stating that Hop has a vehicle owned by YEA and they want it back. the BOD of YEA also clarified his termination meant no financial severance or any other benefits. They do not accept resignation, he is fired with cause. they also mention he has equipment, not sure if there's more than the car. They have requested it multiple times and the next step is to take action to recover it with complaint on theft or direct recovery. sorry i cant link twitter stuff up at work

Get him for auto theft.  He can buy his own car.  I once bought one during halftime of a football game.  

• Haha 1