The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

17 minutes ago, BigW said:

I got a couple of Bounty Hunter friends in MD. It's like a part time second job for them, a little extra income when they need it. One of them was hangin' out with me when I picked up the Urbie Green last Friday. The problem is... I think PA doesn't recognize Bounty Hunters..

Think that is job for constables but forgot who has legal authority to send them out. 

4 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Think that is job for constables but forgot who has legal authority to send them out. 

From Wiki:

"While Pennsylvania State Constables possess the authority of arrest for felonies and breaches of the peace, their primary day-to-day responsibilities are the service of minor arrest warrants and other legal process for the Magisterial District Courts, such as eviction notices, and prisoner transport. "

Looks like they'd have to have some kind of a court order to try and get the car back.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

Well, as relates to purging GH stuff from websites etc., there is some precedent. The Joe Paterno statue outside Beaver Stadium was removed in 2012 and replaced with some trees. It remains removed to this day. As the whole thing unraveled in November 2011, there was some time lag involved before the statue was removed. This speaks to George D's point that things will take a little time. However the precedent is clear, and clearing away GH remembrances is needed. 

And with any luck GH could be Jerry Sandusky's cell mate

Regarding the telephone, if it is through YEA, YEA will probably have to honor the contract and may have to pay the bill, but it depends on the plan. If it is a commercial plan, YEA could cancel the old number, change the number and give a phone to another employee, something that happens all the time. At least that’s the case with Verizon. However, a friend of mine has an employee benefit where the employer pays the basic fee and the employee pays for the extras such as family plans and the like. That being said, legal counsel was probably contacted when GH was let go, and prior to his departure the line was canceled if it was in fact through YEA and any credit cards issued were probably closed at the same time. 

Regarding a car: usually businesses lease rather than buy cars for employees. If they purchased a car and it is in his name, there is probably no recourse. If it is owned by YEA, he is driving a stolen vehicle. The same is true if it is leased by YEA. If YEA reimburses him for payments, all they need to do is stop and he would be responsible for paying.

40 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Get him for auto theft.  He can buy his own car.  I once bought one during halftime of a football game.  

...I don't know, Terri, sounds a bit sketchy....

Maybe the car is en route to Arizona where Hopkins and Cosby will plunge it into the Grand Canyon in "Bill and George", a sequel to "Thelma and Louise" that will garner only 3% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Edited by skevinp
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

And with any luck GH could be Jerry Sandusky's cell mate

Actually he is basically in solitary due to being famous and prisoner contempt for molestors

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

If you know what you want, it can be done.  The car we bought last October, it was a very quick process. 

Ok.

I just had the visual like the guy opening his top coat - "Hey, wanna buy a watch?  How 'bout a car?"

• Haha 1