The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

Is it next door to Chico’s bail bonds? :laughing:

Erie PA had Carter-Reagan law firm around 1980 (guess who was running for president that year). Something about western PA

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, mfrontz said:

They did finally get Capone for tax evasion, after all...

Speaking of which, terribly off topic, there is a real-live business in Western Pennsylvania called 'Capone's Tax Service.' Just a bit of levity in the midst of this horrible situation.

o.jpg

OT, but related to your post...

The story of Al Capone's Tree, here in Baltimore:

http://welcometobaltimorehon.com/al-capones-cherry-tree

• Thanks 1

It's kind of amazing that even with a resignation--that turned out not to be official--he was able to leave with company property.

Anyone who resigns or is laid off/fired in my company is not allowed out of the building with a company laptop.  (Edited:  It appears he didn't take the laptop, but similar thing can be said about the phone.  You don't keep a company phone and I know my company email password would be changed immediately so that I can't get into the company email system.  Can he?)  They also close off your access to the company server so that you can't get to the files.  I've even heard of some people who have had security guards overlook them as they get their stuff together.

Did George ever have a job in a real company?  It takes a lot of gall to keep the company laptop and car for this long, even if he considered himself "resigned".

Is it normal for corps directors to have cars given to them by the corps?  I know "for profit" CEO's who don't get company cars.

Edited by barigirl78
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, afd said:

Just to be clear GH has not been charged with any criminal wrongdoing or is he being investigated for any criminal act. So comparing this to the Penn St situation we’ll there is none. And because of that this will not be an easy out” for YEA. You look at the Harvey Weinstein thing which is more like this than Sandusky there are no charges against HW and maybe never will be. This is basically a civil legal matter. 

Word is it’s only time 

57 minutes ago, afd said:

From what I’ve read the DA has stated there is no investigation going on. From a legal point these cases are hard to prove especially if this happensed many many years ago. 

Civil tho 

Sorry I had laptop in the post I removed but after checking I was mistaken. He kept car and phone according to what I saw and not laptop. Still.... does he have access to any Cadets info on the “cloud “?

48 minutes ago, mingusmonk said:

Oh ####. Wonder if that’s who I got scolded for posting about 

• Like 1