The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

10 hours ago, Icer said:

Now if you can find evidence that someone complained to the board and the complaint was ignored, then it is an entirely different situation.  If the complaint was brought to the attention of an individual board member and they withheld that information from the board, I suspect that individual would have a problem.  If the complaint was discussed at a board meeting and swept aside, that would also be problematic.  The board minutes should be available.  That should tell you what the issues were that were discussed at the meetings.  

Stay tuned...

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Daave said:

With regard to the vehicle and the laptop and whatever other physical property he may still have, I would imagine he could argue that since he hadn't been fired until yesterday, he didn't not see an issue there.

I understand the publicity, the way it looks, the situation and everything else discussed... but, is that not par for the course for him?  Has he not, for a period of time, shown that he does not have that filter or care to even acknowledge that that filter exists, let alone care what others think?

He's a yam bag.  Nothing that may come out in the future will surprise me.  

Karma, Earl

I agree with most of this but when you resign, you also have to return what belongs to the company /organization.   The car, the cellphone, the laptop, etc. 

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

I agree with most of this but when you resign, you also have to return what belongs to the company /organization.   The car, the cellphone, the laptop, etc. 

well decent normal people do

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

Just a thought - someone should drive over to the house, knock on the door, get the keys, and drive the car back.  Has anyone even attempted that?  I doubt that GH feels like driving back to the office and dropping the car off.  "Hey, you..you look good....how ya been?...."   No, I suppose he won't be showing his face anywhere near there, so someone best go and retrieve the car.  

I just saw a "support for George Hopkins" page on Facebook. :laughing:

https://www.facebook.com/supportgeorgehopkins/

Edited by SFZFAN

29 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

Just a thought - someone should drive over to the house, knock on the door, get the keys, and drive the car back.  Has anyone even attempted that?  I doubt that GH feels like driving back to the office and dropping the car off.  "Hey, you..you look good....how ya been?...."   No, I suppose he won't be showing his face anywhere near there, so someone best go and retrieve the car.  

you mean walk across the street.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

you mean walk across the street.

I have an idea...he should leave the vehicle on the street and mail the keys and then say in a note ...LQQK outside...LOL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, SFZFAN said:

I just saw a "support for George Hopkins" page on Facebook. :laughing:

Gross

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HockeyDad said:

Forgive me but I don’t care how he feels.  He put himself in this predicament.  

• Like 3