The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

1 hour ago, Jim Schehr said:

Send whereabouts to YEA

Did. Picture too :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Does anybody know why The Cadets moved to Allentown? I read in an earlier post that Mr. Drum Corps lived across the street from the YEA

Headquarters and was wondering if he moved there first and the The Corps moved after he was in Allentown or vice versa . In MHO  the Corps

should have stayed in Garfield or at least remained in New Jersey. :43_slight_frown:

• Like 1

Maybe there could be a separate "suggest a vanity plate for Hop's car" thread. :tongue:

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Old Cavalier said:

Does anybody know why The Cadets moved to Allentown? I read in an earlier post that Mr. Drum Corps lived across the street from the YEA

Headquarters and was wondering if he moved there first and the The Corps moved after he was in Allentown or vice versa . In MHO  the Corps

should have stayed in Garfield or at least remained in New Jersey. :43_slight_frown:

Lots of reasons why they moved. 

20 hours ago, BigW said:

I don't mean to slide OT... but since you mentioned this I found a really fine Doctoral abstract on the subject online. Mike Boo is even involved as a source. Well worth perusing, even for a bit.

https://etd.ohiolink.edu/!etd.send_file?accession=osu1461167753&disposition=inline

Lots of holes in the early to mid-70s history (not sure if Cavaliers and BD used tymps and keyboards in '74? -  if you listen to the recordings, the answers to both questions are clear).

Anyway, thanks for the interesting diversion.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

Maybe there could be a separate "suggest a vanity plate for Hop's car" thread. :tongue:

no, and from some already pulled we won't be in favor of that here either

20 hours ago, year1buick said:

Maybe he’s hiding out with Elvis Presley and Salman Rushdie at a Kalamazoo McDonald’s. 

"Hiding Out":

Possibly Paris France.  Moved in with Roman Polansky?

Elphaba   :flower:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JohnZ said:

no, and from some already pulled we won't be in favor of that here either

My idea was not that bad!  Lol

• Haha 1