YEA board resigns

With a new board and new director, what kinds of things are they going to have to tackle aside from the PR stuff? 

For instance, I've seen on DCP the mention of big outstanding debt.  Do banks and debtors tend to give organizations in turmoil/flux like this a chance to right the ship if it looks like they're taking steps to fix the problem?  

14 minutes ago, ranintothedoor said:

Do banks and debtors tend to give organizations in turmoil/flux like this a chance to right the ship if it looks like they're taking steps to fix the problem?  

Often they do, if you present a good plan to them.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ranintothedoor said:

For instance, I've seen on DCP the mention of big outstanding debt.  Do banks and debtors tend to give organizations in turmoil/flux like this a chance to right the ship if it looks like they're taking steps to fix the problem?  

Seeing on DCP?

I guess everything on the internet is true.

I also read that BD is going to move and play.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Kyle B said:

Seeing on DCP? I guess everything on the internet is true.

A recent 990 was posted to the other thread, so we can determine for ourselves.

• Like 1

On 4/13/2018 at 12:14 PM, Kyle B said:

Seeing on DCP?

I guess everything on the internet is true.

I also read that BD is going to move and play.

That's why I was asking! I didn't have time to go searching... just going off a rusty memory.  :22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: lol 

3 minutes ago, ranintothedoor said:

That's why I was asking! I didn't have time to go searching... just going off a rusty memory.  :22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: lol 

Save yourself the time. DCI HQ will soon do the research for you on this anyway. Just be a bit more patient.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Save yourself the time. DCI HQ will soon do the research for you on this anyway. Just be a bit more patient.

K, thanks!

• Like 1

I got to tell you, I don't know if the initial statement by the YEA Board of Directors in response to the sexual abuse allegations was the OLD board or the NEW board, but it is pathetic (assuming the allegations are true).  I wrote about this on another stream, but I think it's worth exposing again. 

The YEA statement is pathetic.   "George has resigned. Though he denies the allegations, he believes stepping aside is in the best interest of the organization. We agree."  WHY?  If he did NOTHING wrong, then why resign?  And why would YEA agree of his resignation. If he's falsely accused he shouldn't resign.   This is YEA wiping their hands of any guilt or shame.

And then YEA has the GALL to say, "Today was difficult for everyone. We expect tomorrow to be better." Today was difficult for everyone?!  So again, the pain of the victims is as bad as the pain you at YEA are going through right now?   We expect tomorrow to be better?!  All ready to move on and sweep this under the rug are we YEA? 

But in their statement, YEA reminds us "The dancing at Xcape won't stop."  Oh ok.  That makes everything better. I FEEL so better.  Thank you. 

How about a little more sensitivity to potential victims.  I doubt, if what the victims say is true, they care that the dancing won't stop at Xcape.  I think it's time we start honoring the victims and pay attention to their stories (assuming the allegations are true again...and boy...it's hard to believe they aren't.). 

1 minute ago, chris7997 said:

I got to tell you, I don't know if the initial statement by the YEA Board of Directors in response to the sexual abuse allegations was the OLD board or the NEW board, but it is pathetic (assuming the allegations are true).  I wrote about this on another stream, but I think it's worth exposing again. 

The YEA statement is pathetic.   "George has resigned. Though he denies the allegations, he believes stepping aside is in the best interest of the organization. We agree."  WHY?  If he did NOTHING wrong, then why resign?  And why would YEA agree of his resignation. If he's falsely accused he shouldn't resign.   This is YEA wiping their hands of any guilt or shame.

And then YEA has the GALL to say, "Today was difficult for everyone. We expect tomorrow to be better." Today was difficult for everyone?!  So again, the pain of the victims is as bad as the pain you at YEA are going through right now?   We expect tomorrow to be better?!  All ready to move on and sweep this under the rug are we YEA? 

But in their statement, YEA reminds us "The dancing at Xcape won't stop."  Oh ok.  That makes everything better. I FEEL so better.  Thank you. 

How about a little more sensitivity to potential victims.  I doubt, if what the victims say is true, they care that the dancing won't stop at Xcape.  I think it's time we start honoring the victims and pay attention to their stories (assuming the allegations are true again...and boy...it's hard to believe they aren't.). 

Nobody involved in making that statement is associated with YEA any more. They are all gone thankfully