I&E At Williamsport info?

2 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Klunk? That was the name of the DM at Hanover when I was there. Yeah dealing with this crap off and on and tired of it. If Hershey Med strikes out can always go to Frans buddies at Johnny Hopkins as know the way to their outpatient clinic all too well. Turn left when 83 ends, pass two bars and a booze store and turn left again. Then thru the one projects and right to the parking garage.

Yep... that's about right!!!   LOL

As you and I have mentioned before... that Johns Hopkins complex could be its own country.  Huge.

Whenever I had to go there,  It seemed as if it would take me just as long to navigate the outpatient-center parking garage as it did to get from home to that point.

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Thanks 1

Oh rub it in about the short drive home lol. Got to know the first floor coffee shop as had to give ourselves a lot of extra time to get down there. That way don’t miss an appointment if accident or traffic. Not quite 80 miles each way. And if going home via gps would go by the prison wee haw 

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Haha 1