Music City Announces 2018 Program

Music City Drum and Bugle Corps’ 2018 inaugural World Class program “Hell on Wheels: The Final Journey of Casey Jones,” will follow the last moments in the final trip of the famous Tennessee train engineer, who, in an attempt to beat a land speed record, seals his own fate. According to Music City Program Coordinator […]

View the full article

• Like 1

I like the concept, even to the point of using a local/regional story to base their show on for the season.  This is a smart move in show design for their inaugural World Class season.

• Like 1

Interesting costumes

Rather mixed on the promise of the Crazy Train guitar riff  - I’m sure it will be well received and fits the context of the show but it’s a bit too jock jam, spoiled for me to not cringe upon hearing it. Different tastes and all.

Seems like a good concept with the local tie in, the built in drama and being a train show

Was Casey Jr (from Dumbo) related to Casey Jones? Now that was a peppy little number that will be stuck in my head for a bit which, I welcome as my 6 month and counting earworm of Baby Elephant Walk is getting a bit much. Please make it stop

• Like 1