Cadets Announce 2018 Program

I think "the four vocalists who busted their ### and auditioned to get in this corps before this whole thing broke should totally be shown the door because Hop paved the way for singing in drum corps and they need to send a message" is quite possibly the dumbest thing I've read on this forum so far this year.

Thanks for coming guys, but the former director who was fired for grossly inappropriate behavior liked singing, so....  I guess if you want to stay, you could always run met for rehearsals!

:34_rolling_eyes:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, chaddyt said:

I think "the four vocalists who busted their ### and auditioned to get in this corps before this whole thing broke should totally be shown the door because Hop paved the way for singing in drum corps and they need to send a message" is quite possibly the dumbest thing I've read on this forum so far this year

:worthy:

6 hours ago, Brass Lover said:

These changes are nothing compared to Hopkins constant rewrites and additions.

Totally.  100% agree.  It will be so nice to see the MMs get a chance to truly nail down and execute what the real designers intend. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

All I can say is that I look forward to what Bobby Jones comes up with now that he isn't being forced into GH ideas.  Bobby and Hammonds came up with a great show that I had the opportunity to participate in the 2010 Reading Buccaneers.

• Like 1