Update from the Philadelphia Inquirer

48 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Yes, the new policy shows BOD member Maureen Morrison first, followed by a person named Chelsea Sternet, an operations assistant, and then Fred as people who should be contacted for an incident. 

i wouldn't have anyone Morrison in the chain after this

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

True.. and for context, Jeff above was referring to the " right wing state of Texas ", that drew a reply to THAT caricature brought into this. George Hopkins, nor any of the other resignations in DCI,  their political party affiliations ( for example ) would  likewise not be relevant to any of this. " right wing ".. " left wing "... centrist wing "... " no wing"..... all essentially irrelevant, imo. Its a minor point, imo.. but needed to be pointed out, thats all.

well no. You too miss the point. in certain political leanings, this type of issue is either magnified or downplayed. It's either criminal intentions regardless or political correctness run amok. 

17 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

no a drummer...DUDE!:blink:

no dude. Not a drummer, just like you're more than a spinner or blower

1 minute ago, Jeff Ream said:

well no. You too miss the point. in certain political leanings, this type of issue is either magnified or downplayed. It's either criminal intentions regardless or political correctness run amok. 

Ahh...you DO know what lies at the bottom of the rabbit hole!

4 minutes ago, year1buick said:

I thought he was referring to Moody.

When I re-read the post the body was all about Mr. Morrison that the comment was made about. Mr. Morrison is not open to any criminal complaint.

2 minutes ago, garfield said:

Ahh...you DO know what lies at the bottom of the rabbit hole!

yup, and it's part of the words to Cabs closer in most years

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

i wouldn't have anyone Morrison in the chain after this

Where did the chain fail? What is the instance where an incident was reported to Mr. Morrison that he failed to act upon. IF something was reported and they failed to act I would understand your point.

Just now, ftwdrummer said:

Question for those of us who haven't been around for most of DCI's history--anyone know of a repository somewhere that lists the past BOD chairs?

(Mostly for curiosity's sake.)

GH has it for safe keeping...

11 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

no dude. Not a drummer, just like you're more than a spinner or blower

No     DUDE!... drummer......lol....I'm ok with spinner...although we actually do more than that...as much as some don't like that...lol:tongue: kidding.....wellllllllllllll...lol

Image result for weird drummer
Edited by GUARDLING