Testing Dropbox Photo links

Dropbox has asked me about issues with their changes a while back that I believe affects how I share photos on DCP.  Just testing to see if the old way still works or not.  I used to be able to just insert a link and the photo would appear.  I tried "Insert other media", but it wouldn't insert the below link, even when I removed the "?dl=0" portion.  I think the new Dropbox link makes you click on the link and then download the item.  We'll see....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/329wnfurofc91eu/Pacific Crest - Finale.jpeg?dl=0

Yep -- clicking on the link takes to you Dropbox where the photo is immediately displayed and where they want you to post comments.  This is NOT the behavior I really want.  I guess I'll have to stick with Imgur.

Also, I went back to check some posts in years past where I linked photos stored on Dropbox to a post on a forum (mostly, photos of Corps performing at shows).  They all show broken links as Dropbox has changed public links to private.  Oh, well....