Drum Corps Map and Daily Rundown

I keep hearing the theme music for Game of Thrones when looking st the map and logo flags

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

5 hours ago, DrumCorpsRadio said:

May 19, 2018

It's a big day for corps to move in:

Genesis - West, TX

This is a cool thread. I first heard of the Texas town of West five years ago last month when this happened.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, N.E. Brigand said:

This is a cool thread. I first heard of the Texas town of West five years ago last month when this happened.

Yes, and it's oddly not in west Texas at all.

15 hours ago, DrumCorpsRadio said:

For the past few years, I've kept some daily stats as the season progresses. This year, I'm adding to that a summer road trip that will take me to San Antonio, Atlanta, Allentown, and Indianapolis and a daily snapshot of world class geography courtesy of the awesome map/corps flag pins set up in my office as a Christmas gift. Although it is not quite as easy to track spring training schedules as it is the rest of the season, I am going to give it a shot to get things started now. My information is only as good as the publicly available postings from the corps themselves. I hope you all enjoy!

Lol!!! Teach me your ways! I look forward to it!

• Like 1

May 20, 2018

Blue Knights move into Denver, CO. The corps has finished each of the last four  years above its historical average at Lucas Oil Stadium - 8th, 6th, 7th, and 8th - compared to average of 8.9.

yYWK6bC.jpg

Colts move into Dubuque, IA. The corps has had a tight range of placements right around its historical LOS average of 14.7.

x0TpN1P.jpg

Santa Clara Vanguard - Updated to reflect move-ins in Ashland, OR.

yXvNW0d.jpg

• Like 1

17 hours ago, N.E. Brigand said:

23 hours ago, DrumCorpsRadio said:

May 19, 2018

It's a big day for corps to move in:

Genesis - West, TX

Their rehearsal site is a brand new high school - rebuilt as the old high school was train-wrecked by the explosion.  I live 50 miles away and it shook our whole house.

• Like 1