2018 Predictions

Move ins have begun for a number of corps and the shows are starting to come together, in full, for the 2018 season. Time for the predictions. Ready, steady, go! 

1. Blue Devils
2. Santa Clara Vanguard
3. Carolina Crown
4. Bluecoats
5. Boston Crusaders
6. Cavaliers
7. The Cadets
8. Blue Knights
9. Blue Stars/Phantom Regiment
10. Blue Stars/Phantom Regiment
11. Mandarins
12. Madison Scouts
13. Crossmen
14. Academy
15. Colts
16. Troopers
17. Blue Devils B
18. Spirit of Atlanta
19. Santa Clara Vanguard Cadets
20. Pacific Crest
21. Oregon Crusaders
22. Seattle Cascades
23. Genisis
24. Music City
25. Legends
26. Jersey Surf
27. Pioneer
28. Spartans

Well, I posted my predictions on Facebook. I might as well post it on here.

1- Santa Clara Vanguard 

2- Blue Devils

3- The Cavaliers

4- Boston Crusaders 

5- Carolina Crown

6- Bluecoats

7- Phantom Regiment

8- The Cadets

9- Blue Knights

10- Madison Scouts

11- Crossmen

12- Mandrains 

I am more than likely going to be wrong since The Cavaliers are going to win their 8th championship this summer.... :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Well, I posted my predictions on Facebook. I might as well post it on here.

1- Santa Clara Vanguard 

2- Blue Devils

3- The Cavaliers

4- Boston Crusaders 

5- Carolina Crown

6- Bluecoats

7- Phantom Regiment

8- The Cadets

9- Blue Knights

10- Madison Scouts

11- Crossmen

12- Mandrains 

I am more than likely going to be wrong since The Cavaliers are going to win their 8th championship this summer.... :)

Like a good Cavies fan. :)

• Like 1

Blue Devils then everyone else 

• Like 1

1. Blue Devils

2. Carolina Crown

3. Santa Clara Vanguard

4. Cavaliers

5. Boston Crusaders

6. Cadets/Phantom

7. Phantom/Cadets/Blue Knights

8. Blue Knights/Phantom

9. Blue Stars

10. Madison

11. Academy

12. Crossmen

13. Mandarins

14. Troopers

15. Blue Devils B

I think Crown’s show is gonna be an absolute crowd favorite, that show sounds like it has so much potential, and will beat out Vanguard (jury’s still out, hoping for a show announcement today!)! But BD is such a powerhouse... possibly another version of 2015. But SCV stays in medal competition. 

Boston continues to climb! I can’t wait to see their show this year, I hope it has a little more melodic content. I remember a lot of emotion from last year, but just no music that has really stuck with me. Looove the visual package though!! Uniforms have already redefined how I think of Boston, and the plumes were absolutely great, I hope they continue the minimalistic but still traditional style. 

Hard to say with the 6-8 because I feel like cadets will have a very strong emotional response to what happened this offseason and will stop at nothing to show the world what they are made of. But, Phantom’s show announcement made me more excited than any so far (maybe a little biased) buuuut their reportoire is absolutely fantastic and I think the combination of more experience and the coming of Brad Toth from BK will have them roaring. Because BK lost him, and I feel like have a tough show concept, the blue Knights won’t do quite as well this year. 

Dont know as much about the rest, but I really hope to see Academy return! Many of us a year ago this time predicted a year out of finals, and then a return. I hope this is the case!! Finals experience will beat out the hopeful mandarins. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Who's on first? said:

1. Blue Devils

2. Carolina Crown

3. Santa Clara Vanguard

4. Cavaliers

5. Boston Crusaders

6. Cadets/Phantom

7. Phantom/Cadets/Blue Knights

8. Blue Knights/Phantom

9. Blue Stars

10. Madison

11. Academy

12. Crossmen

13. Mandarins

14. Troopers

15. Blue Devils B

I think Crown’s show is gonna be an absolute crowd favorite, that show sounds like it has so much potential, and will beat out Vanguard (jury’s still out, hoping for a show announcement today!)! But BD is such a powerhouse... possibly another version of 2015. But SCV stays in medal competition. 

Boston continues to climb! I can’t wait to see their show this year, I hope it has a little more melodic content. I remember a lot of emotion from last year, but just no music that has really stuck with me. Looove the visual package though!! Uniforms have already redefined how I think of Boston, and the plumes were absolutely great, I hope they continue the minimalistic but still traditional style. 

Hard to say with the 6-8 because I feel like cadets will have a very strong emotional response to what happened this offseason and will stop at nothing to show the world what they are made of. But, Phantom’s show announcement made me more excited than any so far (maybe a little biased) buuuut their reportoire is absolutely fantastic and I think the combination of more experience and the coming of Brad Toth from BK will have them roaring. Because BK lost him, and I feel like have a tough show concept, the blue Knights won’t do quite as well this year. 

Dont know as much about the rest, but I really hope to see Academy return! Many of us a year ago this time predicted a year out of finals, and then a return. I hope this is the case!! Finals experience will beat out the hopeful mandarins. 

Did you forget one of the Blues?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5