2018 Predictions

2 hours ago, ccklinefelter said:

Question for everyone: who do we think is the biggest wildcard, the corps to watch throughout the season?

I'm thinking Bluecoats, and not because they won't reveal their show yet. They dropped really bad last year, so I see two possible outcomes.

1) They make a rebound like Crown '13-'15 did (1st, 5th, 2nd) with the additions to their visual team. Bloo is still very good and with a jazz show, they're going to be doing something a lot different than everyone else, as usual.

2) They've hit a wall. Maybe they won't come back up to the skill level they were at in 2016. Cavies and BAC got good last year, and are going to be fighting to push Bloo out of medal contention.

There's also this whole confusion where people have no idea where Boston is going to fall. I've heard everything from 2-9, what's the deal?

Bloo seems to have an odd year even year trend going. Lok at 12, then 13....and then 14. Then 15, and then 16....and then again 17.

56 minutes ago, karuna said:

You posted something that “could” happen on a thread titled “2018 Predictions “ but you don’t want your post to be considered a prediction?   Perhaps you need  to rethink that.   

I know exactly what I posted, no need for you to be insolent. Or is there a need to rethink anything. So go back to your Sheol.

Edited by Jim Schehr
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Based on nothing more than gut feelings and a few clips....

1) SCV

2) BD

3) Cavies

4) Boston

5) Crown

6) Bluecoats

7) Blue Knights 

8) Cadets

9) Phantom 

10) Crossmen

11) Blue Stars

12) Madison

13) Colts

14) Mandarins

15) Troop

Wes P

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Jim Schehr said:

I know exactly what I posted, no need for you to be insolent. Or is there a need to rethink anything. So go back to your Sheol.

+1 for the Hebrew reference! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, karuna said:

#truthhurts

Don't you have some dinosaur bones to attend to?

Never change, DCP.  Never change.

3 minutes ago, karuna said:

#IFeelYoutPain

The rate at which a drum corps can mature is directly proportional to the embarrassment they can tolerate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2