2018 Predictions

Just now, BRASSO said:

oh.... ok

Get back in the van

• Haha 4

So, how about that Carolina Crown jump from 17th to 11th in the '94 - '95 seasons? (It's not 30 years ago yet, so can we discuss it?) :ph34r:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Jim Schehr said:

Get back in the van

Image result for get back in the van... gifs

• Haha 4

DCP considers anything BEFORE 1989 historical drum corps...so technically that's what?....oh rhat's right 29 years...good grief charlie brown...haha

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

It's like Michigan football fans that think 1901-1904 football championships against a high school matter today. 

Image result for funny pics of michigan football fans

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

So, how about that Carolina Crown jump from 17th to 11th in the '94 - '95 seasons? (It's not 30 years ago yet, so can we discuss it?) :ph34r:

Only until 2025 or therabouts. After that you'll need to stop it, as anything before 2018 won't count.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I wasn’t comparing anything about the talent level then to now.  Of course, there’s no comparison.  I was merely stating that corps made big leaps early on in DCI.  

...and they're still happening.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I wasn’t comparing anything about the talent level then to now.  Of course, there’s no comparison.  I was merely stating that corps made big leaps early on in DCI.  

we are only allowed to discuss seasons 2012 to now (per the rule that anything positive regarding the Cadets must be left off DCP) plus corps that don't win too often (so no BD) plus you can't talk about corps which haven't been in finals most years attaining finals (crazy talk) or corps "buying a championship" (sorry, no Boston allowed) - and while we are at it - let's ban conversation about any corps with Blue in their name (too common and easily confused during conversation) or any corps that doesn't wear hats

so - there ya go - you are allowed to talk about Crown, Cavaliers (this year, not last year) and I think that's it.

• Haha 5