Innovations In Brass: Pittsburgh moves To Moon Area High School

Moon was a hs rival of mine.  Their stadium is not only very close to the runways of an international airport and airforce base but also along a very busy road. 

I think there are nicer locals in the Pittsburgh area to have it...but glad to see a DCI show just a few miles from where I grew up!

Edited by ThePlanets

• 3 weeks later...

For anyone else wondering whats going on, I called the ticket office today and they said I was notified by email on May 21st (I absolutely wasn't) with the option to get a refund or accept equivalent seats and that at this point new tickets were already sent out this past Monday for equivalent seats. I checked the mail after talking to them and have my tickets.

I'm somewhat perturbed that I wasn't notified properly, but I'm happy with the seats and I wouldn't have asked for a refund anyway so it's not a big deal.

On 5/23/2018 at 12:17 PM, IllianaLancerContra said:

I take it 'moon' is a noun in the subject sentence vs a verb?

yes, the headline could have read "Pittsburgh suburb drum corps contest Mooned."

Edited by xandandl

7 hours ago, dbc03 said:

For anyone else wondering whats going on, I called the ticket office today and they said I was notified by email on May 21st (I absolutely wasn't) with the option to get a refund or accept equivalent seats and that at this point new tickets were already sent out this past Monday for equivalent seats. I checked the mail after talking to them and have my tickets.

I'm somewhat perturbed that I wasn't notified properly, but I'm happy with the seats and I wouldn't have asked for a refund anyway so it's not a big deal.

The same thing happened with the Hamilton, Ohio show that was switched to Mason.  They did their best with equivalent seats.  They’re a little higher than I’d like but I’ll live with it. 

4 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

The same thing happened with the Hamilton, Ohio show that was switched to Mason.  They did their best with equivalent seats.  They’re a little higher than I’d like but I’ll live with it. 

tenor.gif?itemid=7177312

• Haha 1