Question I should know but don't

Good morning! I have a question that I should know but have never really given thought to. My brother has a son who is 13 and is a huge fan of Carolina Crown and they will be traveling near Gardner Webb on Saturday and he was curious if everydays was open to watch or closed to spectators? I kinda figured it was closed but through I'd reach out and find out for sure.

I believe most rehearsals are open to spectators, but be respectful and don't cause distractions. Also, staff may ask you not to take video of what they are doing, so be prepared for that too.

24 minutes ago, DCIPhan78 said:

Good morning! I have a question that I should know but have never really given thought to. My brother has a son who is 13 and is a huge fan of Carolina Crown and they will be traveling near Gardner Webb on Saturday and he was curious if everydays was open to watch or closed to spectators? I kinda figured it was closed but through I'd reach out and find out for sure.

Tuba is quite right.

But to be sure for the day you wish to visit, phone the office at 803-547-2270 and Cody or Moe (Maureen) or Jim and Nancy will be glad to assuage your concern.

yeah always check with the corps, but most are very welcoming!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

yeah always check with the corps, but most are very welcoming!

Yes.  I checked with people with the Boston Crusaders before we went to their camp in February.  They were all very kind and welcoming.  It is important to respect their wishes and keep your phone/camera/recording device in your pocket.   I also think it’s important to not divulge any show information before they are ready for it to be disclosed.

I just said they sounded great!  They did! 

• Like 1