DCI Vinyl Records

I’ve posted on the marketplace forum before, but I also wanted to post here for possible traction. I’ve been searching for basically any of the vinyl records that DCI released. If anyone is willing to part ways with their vinyl or knows someone whom I should contact, please send me a message. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

There is a store in lansing iowa called archives on main. The owner bought a boatload of records from me and in it was a ton of dci records. You can try contacting him. He has a facebook page for his store. Good luck. My first year of marching was 1981 and I ordered EVERY single corps from that year. Ken kobold did the recordings. I still have them.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/19/2018 at 9:43 AM, dinosaurus rex said:

There is a store in lansing iowa called archives on main. The owner bought a boatload of records from me and in it was a ton of dci records. You can try contacting him. He has a facebook page for his store. Good luck. My first year of marching was 1981 and I ordered EVERY single corps from that year. Ken kobold did the recordings. I still have them.

Thanks for the tip. I haven’t had any luck getting in touch with the owner of the shop. I’ve emailed and left a few messages. 

The owner is a retired man who only opens the shop on weekends. He is a little slow with online. Give him time, but keep bugging him. If I see the shop open I will go in and see what he still has. 

• 2 weeks later...