DCI HoF determination on Hopkins delayed unit at least September

27 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

To date I am stunned no male on male harassment issues have come to the forefront

Yep waiting for DCI to write rules about male on female harassment and nothing else. Always one of the gotcha questions in training is how many types are there.

And check yellow journalism from years back. Supposedly real cause of Spanish American War was Hearst and Pulitzer going for readership.

Edited by JimF-LowBari

9 minutes ago, Kamarag said:

I'm going to file this under "Who the hell cares?" It's not like there's a hall of busts in a museum that millions visit on a yearly basis, it's a photo on wall and a list on a website. They'll get rid of him eventually, as they should, but I'm really struggling to figure out why this is such a hit-button issue for some folks when there are way more important things to be doing.

I was thinking the same thing but wasn't in the mood for the hits...lol 

Edited by GUARDLING

32 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

To date I am stunned no male on male harassment issues have come to the forefront

Tick, Tick, Tick...

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Kamarag said:

I'm going to file this under "Who the hell cares?" 

GH could exercise his right as a HOF member and attend the HOF inductions in Indy as well as any other perks that go with the All-Access Credentials for HOF members. What keeps that from happening. 

2 minutes ago, Jim Schehr said:

GH could exercise his right as a HOF member and attend the HOF inductions in Indy as well as any other perks that go with the All-Access Credentials for HOF members. What keeps that from happening. 

Even the HOFers don't even like going to it. lol

Edited by GUARDLING

48 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

I'm not a journalist, and i don't care how many clicks she gets. I care that she gets facts right, and helps expose ######## that deserve to be exposed.

I really like your point. Do a good, professional and fair job as a journalist, clicks will come as a result of excellence. Not from baloney.

As for your second point, it could be that said victims don't want to come out publicly that they lead an alternate lifestyle and this would cause that to happen. Just speculating, but I believe I'm being thoughtful there.

34 minutes ago, Kamarag said:

I'm going to file this under "Who the hell cares?" It's not like there's a hall of busts in a museum that millions visit on a yearly basis, it's a photo on wall and a list on a website. They'll get rid of him eventually, as they should, but I'm really struggling to figure out why this is such a hit-button issue for some folks when there are way more important things to be doing.

because of who it is

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jim Schehr said:

i almost typed shame and humility but then i re-read the name...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Jim Schehr said:

Man, oh man. In today's vernacular that would be a world class Troll job for the ages.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, BigW said:

I really like your point. Do a good, professional and fair job as a journalist, clicks will come as a result of excellence. Not from baloney.

As for your second point, it could be that said victims don't want to come out publicly that they lead an alternate lifestyle and this would cause that to happen. Just speculating, but I believe I'm being thoughtful there.

. Kids today could care less either way. Especially in Drum Corps, winterguard, etc etc. I can safely say throughout the activity. Also there can be many sides to any accusations if made.  not just what's obvious to many.

• Like 1