Boston Crusaders Announce 2018 Program

8 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

True.

This applies to every non medalist Corps from last season as well though too, of course.. Or for that matter,  for all these Corps each of the years they go out there and compete and for quite some time now.. It order to place in the very top tier of DCI, the Show Design must be highly creative, technically demanding, cohesive in design among the various  section components, and of course performed and executed at top tier levels by Marchers.

I’m hearing that is exactly what the BAC design team did. A medal written production. I can hardly sit still waiting to see it. 

Edited by Poppycock
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

To medal BAC will need to display a far more thematic and technical design than last season. 

I agree...  last year success was great and just the beginning, it doesn't mean they will jump from 6 to top 3 unless the show supersedes last year, they will have to climb just like everyone else to get pass some tough competition who already knows what it is to be in the top and is not easy to get by, or knock down in placement unless few above don't do so well and fall back. but that doesn't mean the show wont be a stellar and show stopping, that don't count out that they can't do it, that don't mean this year isn't way above what last year brought, it don't mean they wont climb higher than last year since we haven't seen the show yet which is very intriguing indeed. the possibilities are endless! :thumbup:

Edited by theonlyfizzle
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

I’m hearing that is exactly what the BAC design team did. A medal written production. I can hardly sit still waiting to see it. 

Time will tell.  I havn't seen/ heard the show production on the field. But I've seen/ heard the various Corps sections at winter camps, and they're  coming along  nicely, working hard..

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Time will tell.  I havn't seen/ heard the show production on the field. But I've seen/ heard the various Corps sections at winter camps, and they're  coming along  nicely, working hard..

On the button B.  Word is they are progressing very well.  Good portion of the program is complete and solid in all areas.  I'll see next week, you'll see before then.  Maybe a Craiga report before then.••|•|•••

• Like 2