Live Stream Schedule

15 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Agreed..it was actually a waste of time...should have just posted a schedule and been done with it...a schedule that INCLUDED the line-up so that we didn't have to reference that...

I didn't watch the entire video (I waited to see the text schedule), but I think they were hoping for questions. 

1 minute ago, CrownBariDad said:

I didn't watch the entire video (I waited to see the text schedule), but I think they were hoping for questions. 

I think they made a big deal about the schedule because they were looking to get a bunch of sign-ups by doing that I guess...it didn't really motivate me to hop on....LOL

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

No luck posting a link to bookings.com.  I go for price and on occasion the hotel will do better than bookings.com while I have it up on my iPad and ready to reserve a room.

That is exactly what happened with us.  Looked at Hampton through Hilton because we’re  Hilton honors people.  Way more $$ than hotels.com.  Somehow, miraculously, the Hilton.com price mirrored Hotels.com as we were getting ready to book the room.  

3 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’m a lifelong Chicagoan who has never been to St. Louis.  I’m going to give it a whirl.  :laughing:

I visited for the first time last year for the solar eclipse. The Arch is pretty neat. Definitely watch the 20-minute movie in the small museum underneath about how it was built.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jason Harrison said:

World Class Championships end on the 11th of August. So buy this Wednesday, June 13 and cancel the day after Championships, August 12.. $90 for the season saving $60 off the yearly subscription (assuming you don't want WGI or BOA). If you do, then $150 for the year gets everything plus all the sporting events too. 

Is this right? Or are the $90 and $60 inverted?  I am showing $30/month for two months, so $60 if you cancel after championships, saving $90 against full year.  

I signed up now since I will be attending championships.

Last year I signed up for the month to month once it was less than a month until Finals. Missed some early shows but it was worth it to save the extra money, especially not knowing at the time what the quality of the streams would be like.

Edited by Beckham

No Southeastern Chsmpionships steamed this year ?

I left Flo last year and got my money back....the quality was not good- and I am not talking about the occasional shot of a pit members foot.  I am probably going to open that door and try again this year. One can hope it will be better.

4 hours ago, Liahona said:

I think they made a big deal about the schedule because they were looking to get a bunch of sign-ups by doing that I guess...it didn't really motivate me to hop on....LOL

Yeah, it was rather anti-climatic.

5 minutes ago, Forevergreen said:

No Southeastern Chsmpionships steamed this year ?

I left Flo last year and got my money back....the quality was not good- and I am not talking about the occasional shot of a pit members foot.  I am probably going to open that door and try again this year. One can hope it will be better.

Southeastern is on the list they put out today.

Edited by dcsnare93