Live Stream Schedule

2 hours ago, Forevergreen said:

No Southeastern Chsmpionships steamed this year ?

I left Flo last year and got my money back....the quality was not good- and I am not talking about the occasional shot of a pit members foot.  I am probably going to open that door and try again this year. One can hope it will be better.

it's there

Well here I was hoping to see a lot of shows since my son in marching an East Coast corps this year, but alas, it is fewer than I would have liked.  Unfortunately, I was not the first on their list of people to consult & therefore unable to give my opinion as I saw fit.  I am crushed & will likely go hide in a corner until...oh wait...the world doesn't revolve around me?  Okay, well in that case, we're good.  At least I'll get to see him sometimes through this fancy dancy technology  :D :D  

Thanks for putting out the schedule! 

• Like 1

Do we know if past events will be available after the fact? Two shows on the same night next weekend.

1 hour ago, ouooga said:

Do we know if past events will be available after the fact? Two shows on the same night next weekend.

unless they cut through the licensing quagmire required to show, then show it recorded, no.

and to the poter above, usually extra shows seem to get added as we go

I was personally told by FloMarching last year that if Open Class Prelims and Finals were well-watched, they would look into expanding into Open Class shows/performances this season.

Yeah. I guess that was just lip service.

I'm probably not re-upping my yearly subscription, especially since I'll be in Michigan City and Indy this year. WGI and the indoor stuff just wasn't enough for me to get my bang for my buck.

3 hours ago, ouooga said:

I think because one show will be in Akron in ET and in California in PT, you might be able to catch most of both shows.  It will be a long night, though. 

• Like 1

Just bought. Still $29.99/mo. So buy today and cancel day after Finals. $60 for the season. 

edited for stupidity.

Edited by Jason Harrison

22 minutes ago, Jason Harrison said:

Just bought. Still $29.99/mo. So buy today and cancel day after Finals. $90 for the season. 

Calendar month, or month-at-a-time?

If the former, it'd be $90. If the latter, you should be able to get the whole thing in two months, for $60.

On 6/11/2018 at 4:04 PM, Terri Schehr said:

I’m a lifelong Chicagoan who has never been to St. Louis.  I’m going to give it a whirl.  :laughing:

Come on down, I've lived here off and on for nearly 30 years. PLenty of places to eat near the dome...including one of the best BBQ restaurants in the country (Sugarfire BBQ). No baseball in town that weekend so parking should be much better. Check out the Arch (especially the new renovations), Free zoo, free museums, its a fun time in the city.

• Thanks 1