2018 Tour Premiere

4 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I know.  We’re in the back row, too.  Lol 

I messed up with ordering my tix...the 50 is usually at bottom of page not the movie screen at top...haha

:withstupid:

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Probably missing the Tour Premiere show this year, but we definitely plan to be at the Thursday theater show in August. That is always a great night out.

Speaking of Fathom Events...LOL... a plug here for my friend Joey Pero,  who was one of the featured cast members with the Broadway show "Bandstand"... which will be shown on the big screen in theaters on June 25 and June 28.

For those of you who don't know Joey... he's a great guy and an even better trumpet player.  So glad he's getting these opportunities on Broadway!!!

• Like 5

With the resent posts about cities with high crime, let's hope DCI and DeMoulin Bros. and Co. do their due diligent in security around the corps parking area.  Hate to read about corps equipment that grew legs.  Wonder if that CA school ever found their brass instruments that were stolen within the last few years.

Not sure how many will be at my local theater (Edwardsville, IL). This'll be my first time seeing DCI in theaters, so I'm curious to see what the experience will be like. Hoping for a good run from everybody (especially Phantom).

• Thanks 1

On 5/27/2018 at 2:50 PM, DCIat14 said:

:help::wall: Our local theater isn't showing the 2018 Tour Premiere this year!  What the actual heck?!  They've shown it in years past and the one year my kid marches a corps literally across the country, it's a no go.  WAAHHH!!!  Anyone know if FLO will be broadcasting this show as well?

Since this thread already has some traction, we'll make it the first "official" DrumScorps thread of the season. Would you mind updating the original post with the lineup/performance times/etc.?

Edited by DrumScorps

9 hours ago, TheAngryBavarian said:

Not sure how many will be at my local theater (Edwardsville, IL). This'll be my first time seeing DCI in theaters, so I'm curious to see what the experience will be like. Hoping for a good run from everybody (especially Phantom).

I'll be at Edwardsville ... I'll be in the Blue Stars gear (duh)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, LabMaster said:

That stinks.  There are 2 theaters in MA. that are sold out.  Lowell and Revere.  There would be a riot if either of them pulled that trick to show the Incredibles.

You’re only looking at showcase! Check out regal   There are seats at several locations including Fenway theatre.