2018 Tour Premiere

14 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

interesting stat: each of SCV's last two titles came after placing 2nd the year before

Last year I predicted an SCV win for this year. I have a serious gut feeling they will. watch out for the Sanford and Ott going to BD though!

35 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

interesting stat: each of SCV's last two titles came after placing 2nd the year before

n=2.....

• Haha 1

I honestly don't like BD's show AT ALL this year, and I'm so tempted to proclaim "Mark my words, BD is going to finish 4th at finals" but that just doesn't happen. I now it WILL happen someday, but I've been burned too many times thinking BD wasn't going to win. The last time they were out of the top 2 was 2006. That. Is. Crazy. I think BD and SCV have the best staffs top to bottom, and I felt their designs last year were on a whole different level than anyone beneath them. I would honestly love for BD to be 4th, but I think they will be 1-2 again. 

48 minutes ago, Ediker said:

Interesting, but not necessarily auspicious... 1989's title came after four consecutive 2nds!  

Exactly. Let's hope it doesn't take four consecutive 2nds to win for them this time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Ugh ... that should be "write up" not "right up". Sorry.

Yessir. You be write about that. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, barigirl78 said:

At DCI.org, the Recaps now seem designed to make it impossible to print.

Anyone figure a way to get a good printout?

DCI grade for new recap format/design...

F -

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Who were the judges last night.............they are not on the recap sheet (as one deficiency of the new printing.)

Neither scores or judges are listed on the new DCX which replaced Corpsreps. I didn't see them on PR pages either.