who's going to the first

who's going to be the first to book Highland Regiment into their show? So far no shows fo this new corps .

How can you be approved but no show will schedule you?  If I was Highland Regiments, I would just show up at any DCA show and demand a slot to perform.  Just show Up!!!

2 hours ago, gregory11 said:

How can you be approved but no show will schedule you?  If I was Highland Regiments, I would just show up at any DCA show and demand a slot to perform.  Just show Up!!!

Doesn't quite work that way.  LOL.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

There are several shows with 3, 2 or 1 corps I am sure any of those shows would welcome them if they don't mind a longer drive.

• Thanks 1

They were only just approved to compete a few weeks ago, so we really shouldn't read anything nefarious into this.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, N.E. Brigand said:

They were only just approved to compete a few weeks ago, so we really shouldn't read anything nefarious into this.

agreed. i am sure details are being finalized before they go up on the site

• Like 2

We are currently scheduled to perform at three shows this season, plus Williamsport. I'll either let our director announce them, or the individual shows do so rather than leak something I might not yet be at privilege to announce.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

It's June 18th, HR hasn't been added to DCA schedule.  Never seen this before.  I think they should just show up at any DCA contest to perform like I stated before.  You have nothing to lose.

Be patient, Greg. That's all I have to say.