2018 Uniforms!

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

My old lady take on the changes:  “The truth is, time marches on and you have two choices: You move forward, come what may, and you experience all the sour and sweet things that fly at you from around corners, or you sit still. Don't sit still.”

I completely agree with this. This statement is as good as mesquite wood smoked Texas brisket on a nice sunny day with an ice cold Summer Pilsner. Nothing is perfect, just gotta enjoy what comes your way :)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I completely agree with this. This statement is as good as mesquite wood smoked Texas brisket on a nice sunny day with an ice cold Summer Pilsner. Nothing is perfect, just gotta enjoy what comes your way :)

“Mesquite wood smoked Texas brisket on a sunny day.....” That sounds very Texas. For a minute I thought I was watching a rerun of “Dallas” as J.R. tries to woo some unexpecting woman.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Ok I'm done for the night lol...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

All these costumes 

xdxqoz.gif

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, skevinp said:

Now that Tek has learned to post GIFs, I sense the world will never be quite the same.

I think that by the 22nd century, memes and gifs will replace the use of written words in general.  It's starting to creep into my work email, too.

Jeez, can you imagine show designs by then.  Thank God I won't be here for that.

Just now, corps8294 said:

So now corps have to have new "costumes" every year just to keep up with the joneses. I dread and facepalm the day when I read, "The corps had to fold because they couldn't afford new costumes for the upcoming season."

What if I told you you can sell uniforms after one season and a school/indoor guard/indoor drumline will buy them for more than they paid. 

• Like 1