2018 Uniforms!

I am not ashamed of yelling "get off my lawn," and I'm barely 40.  I am brass guy and have never bought into the whole wgi thing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Stop and think how many corps/bands/guards have been disrobing mid-show behind judge blockers, props, drumsets, and SCV's tunnel tent. Was there not one corps that actually wore 3 outfits one a top the other in DCI a few seasons back, discarding one to reveal the other. Not as cumbersome as you say.

It was simply a little joke, hence the winky face. Cumbersome is your word, not mine. Try not to read too much into it. 

1 hour ago, xandandl said:

Stop and think how many corps/bands/guards have been disrobing mid-show behind judge blockers, props, drumsets, and SCV's tunnel tent. Was there not one corps that actually wore 3 outfits one a top the other in DCI a few seasons back, discarding one to reveal the other. Not as cumbersome as you say.

Maybe a little cummerbund-some though.   :dancin:  

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Sideways said:

I am not ashamed of yelling "get off my lawn," and I'm barely 40.  I am brass guy and have never bought into the whole wgi thing.

As much as everyone calls it a WGI thing it's not it's just a modern thing which made sense for todays shows in several ways

I guess I get the reference though

Edited by GUARDLING

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

I quite like these actually... Plus, marching in Adidas.. Hell YEAH!!

Edited by Cainan
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Several friends have decided to skip the Lawrence show this year.  Seems like the change in attire these past few years has pushed them into the not interested anymore column.

That's unfortunate because that's going to be a great show. Crown, Blue Coats, Cadets & Boston, that's a pretty good lineup..

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ndrudy2013 said:

That's unfortunate because that's going to be a great show. Crown, Blue Coats, Cadets & Boston, that's a pretty good lineup..

AND the darling of the last 15 hours or so, Spirit!

(Really AM dying to see them as much as I am Bloo and BAC).