2018 Uniforms!

Not a big fan of the poorly designed "Ice Capades/ WGI" look.

Corps are losing their brand and some are hideous (which really isn't new ). Trying to be open-minded, but the

cringe-factor sets in.

#Whatthe...

Edited by CorpwithanS

39 minutes ago, Brian Tuma said:

SCV sounds fantastic but what on earth is up with that uniform? I’ve never seen anything so ill fitting. 

That is abysmal. Looks like they're wearing Depends and some sort of demented space Uggs. 

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Brian Tuma said:

SCV sounds fantastic but what on earth is up with that uniform? I’ve never seen anything so ill fitting. 

Yeah I’m all on the SCV bandwagon this year but there’s a reason I haven’t said a thing about SCV’s uniforms on here 

(hint, it’s because I have absolutely nothing nice to say about them)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Cappybara said:

Yeah I’m all on the SCV bandwagon this year but there’s a reason I haven’t said a thing about SCV’s uniforms on here 

(hint, it’s because I have absolutely nothing nice to say about them)

I have nothing nice to say about them either, they look even worse close up, but the horn line sounds Fantastic.

Edited by ndrudy2013
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Brian Tuma said:

What in the hell were they thinking? That look is plain awful!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, GUARDLING said:

Those 2 look good BUT the red comes off a little cheap and design could be a bit more creative. Love Crown but is a bit over designed

If you look up the works of Piet Mondrian, it actually fits their concept perfectly.

My only question is if they're gonna use the shakos or not. They had shakos at the 4th of July parade in Philly that were altered to fit the uniform design, but their run-through and pictures make it seem like they won't use them in the show itself...

15 minutes ago, MotoSurfBass said:

If you look up the works of Piet Mondrian, it actually fits their concept perfectly.

My only question is if they're gonna use the shakos or not. They had shakos at the 4th of July parade in Philly that were altered to fit the uniform design, but their run-through and pictures make it seem like they won't use them in the show itself...

Oh I does fit the concept.. for sure I think the 2 in the pic are basic but look creative. I think the red could be a little more but overall it is fitting for the theme for sure

15 hours ago, Habs33 said:

That is abysmal. Looks like they're wearing Depends and some sort of demented space Uggs. 

3 hours ago, Cappybara said:

56 minutes ago, dans said:

What in the hell were they thinking? That look is plain awful!

Those are harem pants. Its a hip-hop look. I like it.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, quietcity said:

Those are harem pants. Its a hip-hop look. I like it.

The fake white boot look reminds me of Crown's 2012 superhero guard, with an added embellishment of fencing garb.

Edited by c.l.
  • Like 1