DrumScorps v4 Now Available!

Just now, mingusmonk said:

Reddit thread says even with using CS, it would take 100 hours of programming to add DCA. Not enough demand to support that development currently.

Just to shed some light on this, we are a VERY small development team of 2. Adding DCA support to the app would be a significant undertaking and at the moment, we just haven't seen the demand to justify putting in the work. Our focus is on DCI at the moment as a vast majority of our users only follow DCI.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i figured, just thought i'd throw it out there. God knows DCA needs marketing support

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm -- I went to check the schedule and noticed my favorite Corps were no longer tagged. I retagged a Corps and there was a pop up telling about the subscription. I have a subscription and it will auto-renew on 6/18/2018.  It seems like subscription feature should extend until the renewal date and then end if you don't renew, but not before. 

Just thought you'd like to know. I can wait a few days for the features to turn back on after it renews. Thx!

5 hours ago, CrownBariDad said:

Hmmm -- I went to check the schedule and noticed my favorite Corps were no longer tagged. I retagged a Corps and there was a pop up telling about the subscription. I have a subscription and it will auto-renew on 6/18/2018.  It seems like subscription feature should extend until the renewal date and then end if you don't renew, but not before. 

Just thought you'd like to know. I can wait a few days for the features to turn back on after it renews. Thx!

This is a bug. We will be releasing an update very soon to resolve this. 

Edited by DrumScorps
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, CrownBariDad said:

The update is now live in the App Store. It may take a few hours for the update to become available for everyone. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, DrumScorps said:

The update is now live in the App Store. It may take a few hours for the update to become available for everyone. 

Thanks much!!!

I went to the App Store and the update was available. I needed to re-add my favorites, but "It works on my machine" as we developers like to say. Thx!

BTW -- As I added Music City, I noticed it said they are Open Class. Didn't they move up this year?

44 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

I went to the App Store and the update was available. I needed to re-add my favorites, but "It works on my machine" as we developers like to say. Thx!

BTW -- As I added Music City, I noticed it said they are Open Class. Didn't they move up this year?

Thanks for the heads-up Randy.  Yes, Music City did move up to World Class this year. We've updated the database with the new info and will revisit the bio info provided.

Thanks again.

-john

4 hours ago, JohnD said:

Thanks for the heads-up Randy.  Yes, Music City did move up to World Class this year. We've updated the database with the new info and will revisit the bio info provided.

Thanks again.

-john

Glad to help!

Just saw the icons for weather forecasts. Great feature.