DrumScorps v4 Now Available!

Hi everyone,

We're excited to announce that the newest version of DrumScorps is now available in both the iOS App Store and the Google Play Store! With this release, we've added some new features we think everyone will enjoy:

• Improved rankings page - The rankings page has been updated to be easier to read, navigate, and sort. 
  • Favorite corps - For Season Pass subscribers, you can now mark a corps as one of your favorites. This also gives you the ability to only receive score notifications for those corps if you'd like.
  • Improved forums integration - A new login experience makes the process of signing in easier.
  • Speed and reliability improvements - We've taken the time to update our servers in order to provide you with a more reliable service. 
  • iOS Quick Actions - On iOS, you can now quickly jump to pages within the app from the home page by force touching the app icon.
  • Home page settings - You can now choose the number of recent scores and upcoming events to show

As always, let us know of any feedback you have or if you run into any issues. We're ready for the 2018 season to get underway!

Thanks,

The DrumScorps Team

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

Just used the login feature. It lets you pick a saved login from your phone. Neat!

I thought there was an issue with the rankings page.  I clicked on the year and selected a different year. I couldn't figure out how to make the year selector close. Well, just click outside the selector, duh! Posted in case someone else has a senior moment. 

Edited by CrownBariDad
Addl info

Will it be available for iPhone?  I went to the app store and only saw version 3.

3 minutes ago, .dave. said:

Will it be available for iPhone?  I went to the app store and only saw version 3.

Yes, the update should be available for all iOS devices running iOS 9 or newer. If you're not seeing the update yet, the App Store may still be propagating the update to all users. 

2 minutes ago, DrumScorps said:

Yes, the update should be available for all iOS devices running iOS 9 or newer. If you're not seeing the update yet, the App Store may still be propagating the update to all users. 

OK, thanks!

FYI DCA is using competition suite this eason

3 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

FYI DCA is using competition suite this eason

Reddit thread says even with using CS, it would take 100s of hours of programming to add DCA. Not enough demand to support that development currently.

Edited by mingusmonk