Who will be the 12th place corps this year ?

The 10th to 15th place corps battle gets stronger and stronger every year, what corps is going to get the final slot into finals this year ?

• Like 2

whoever scores lower than corps ranked 1-11 and above those ranked 13-down

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

whoever scores lower than corps ranked 1-11 and above those ranked 13-down

How many others opened this thread expecting to see something like this?  Ok -- you know you were ALL thinking it. Haha!

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

How many others opened this thread expecting to see something like this?  Ok -- you know you were ALL thinking it. Haha!

on a conference call had time to browse LOL

• Like 1

I, for one, would like to see PC make the big step up, but would also be happy if Spirit got back into Finals again. 

• Like 4

Low 70, plus ties.

Oops... forgot I'm not on the PGA Tour page here. :laughing:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lots of people want to see Mandarins in finals—no complaints from me if that occurs. Others have said they think we’ll see Academy, Colts, or Troopers return. I’d enjoy that too. Of course one corps has to call for this to happen.  Madison is the one predicted to drop. Not so sure I agree. I’m thinking Crossmen may have a more difficult time. I’m getting a sense there are tensions in the corps, especially after some revelations a month or so back, so I think they could be in a precarious position. Outside tensions can impact a corps performance. 

So, if 12th is going to go to a corps either making finals for the first time or returning to finals, I’d say Mandarins. If 12th goes to a corps hanging in there, I’d have to say Crossmen.

• Like 3

No BDB or SCVC? Im waiting for the day when one of those organizations has 2 corps in finals.. Would not be a shocker to see it happen in the next year or two.