Blue Devils or the field?

BD or the field?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the 2018 DCI World Champion?

• The Blue Devils
    • Any other corps

8 minutes ago, mfrontz said:

Since 2007 inclusive, the Blue Devils have placed first seven times and second three times.

It's quite an incredible run for them. One can only be impressed. I am betting they'll win again this year. I base this on absolutely nothing.

I'm going with BD. A very safe bet.  ODDS suck...lol

BD is in a league all their own. It’s a battle for second. 

• Like 1

I think it will be either BD or SCV. IMO, they are just in a league of their own in terms of design. I feel SCV caught up to BD in the design game last year, and their 1st in guard and percussion, and 3rd in brass was huge. They are a click away from a title. Will be fun watching these two dog it out, if what I suspect is correct, but we will see. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

I think it will be either BD or SCV. IMO, they are just in a league of their own in terms of design. I feel SCV caught up to BD in the design game last year, and their 1st in guard and percussion, and 3rd in brass was huge. They are a click away from a title. Will be fun watching these two dog it out, if what I suspect is correct, but we will see. 

I’m at family night right now . We’ll see what bd has in store. But yes it’s about time scv closed the gap. But they need to beat BD. Last time.....early 2007. 

4 hours ago, mfrontz said:

Since 2007 inclusive, the Blue Devils have placed first seven times and second three times.

As a BD honk, sadly i need to correct you that they have 4 silvers since 2007. Silvers in 08, 11, 13, and 16. But yes 7 golds. We may never see a run like this ever again once it's over.