Our friend DrumManTX

18 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

I was actually about to post this to explain where I’ve been and introduce myself for real but it seems @Terri Schehr beat me to the punch!  

I said it all in the article but I am so lucky to have the opportunity to work with such an incredible organization this summer. The members, staff, and volunteers are all such incredible people.  It’s hard work but the people I get to interact with and getting to be around that incredible thing that goes on on the field the whole summer?  So worth it.  This has truly been a life changing experience thus far and getting to write about it and share this experience?   Wow.  Don’t know what I did to deserve this. But.   

:)

If anyone wants to meet up at a show shoot me a message!  

I would love to meet you Thursday!  I'll be there with a charter bus full of high school band nerds.  :-)

32 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

I was actually about to post this to explain where I’ve been and introduce myself for real but it seems @Terri Schehr beat me to the punch!  

I said it all in the article but I am so lucky to have the opportunity to work with such an incredible organization this summer. The members, staff, and volunteers are all such incredible people.  It’s hard work but the people I get to interact with and getting to be around that incredible thing that goes on on the field the whole summer?  So worth it.  This has truly been a life changing experience thus far and getting to write about it and share this experience?   Wow.  Don’t know what I did to deserve this. But.   

:)

If anyone wants to meet up at a show shoot me a message!  

I wanted to brag on you. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

@DrumManTx is writing about his experiences as an intern for Bluecoats!  Congratulations, Landry!  Well done!  

https://www.drumcorpsworld.com/publications/2018/june_15/#page=21

Thanks for this information!

(But your subject line freaked me out when I first saw it. On the Tolkien message board where I've participated for many years, there have lately been too many posts that follow up on a subject line like that with very sad news.)

7 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

(But your subject line freaked me out when I first saw it. On the Tolkien message board where I've participated for many years, there have lately been too many posts that follow up on a subject line like that with very sad news.)

Same! Don’t freak me out like that!

That being said, awesome news! Thanks, Teri and keep it going Drum Man!

10 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

I am alive and kicking no worries.  

;)

• Like 5
  • Haha 2