Clovis, CA - June 22, 2018

10 minutes ago, Jason Harrison said:

Let’s not all forget about the beauty of periscope. Anyone gonna be streaming?

I'm taking my wife to dinner and a concert tonight. She'd be mad if I spent the whole evening on Periscope, right?

9 minutes ago, ouooga said:

I'm taking my wife to dinner and a concert tonight. She'd be mad if I spent the whole evening on Periscope, right?

Depends on the wife haha

Oh please someone Periscope:)

GO BK!! Very excited to see this year’s show- dark and powerful, Rite is definitely not watered down, should be great vehicle. Curious to see em tomorrow or tonight if someone Scopes:)

should be a good show with SCV and BD duking it out! Go West Coast Tour, Go Troop, Mandarins, Academy, SCVC, BDC, BDB.... have a great show tonight 

Wes P

21 minutes ago, ouooga said:

When is the last time SCV beat BD at any show? I know they won at the Seattle show in 2004, and I really think that was the last time.

I want to say somewhere in SoCal 2007. I was at the Riverside show that year where this amazing streak against SCV started. Maybe Bakersfield? This is how bad*** this streak is against SCV...........my daughter was getting ready to start kindergarten last time SCV beat BD. She is now getting ready to start 11th grade, currently looking for a job, and getting her drivers license next month. Domination at its finest. 

• Like 1

BDB and VC both have new young percussion staff members they are colleagues of each other. There is some real good drumming going on now days.

4 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

I want to say somewhere in SoCal 2007. I was at the Riverside show that year where this amazing streak against SCV started. Maybe Bakersfield? This is how bad*** this streak is against SCV...........my daughter was getting ready to start kindergarten last time SCV beat BD. She is now getting ready to start 11th grade, currently looking for a job, and getting her drivers license next month. Domination at its finest. 

Vanguard Cadets have three decades of streaks on B corps. I remember hoping to just beat the Conquistadors of S. SanFrancisco.  Never underestimate the Red team I always say. I am excited about Open Class this year.

• Like 1