Clovis, CA - June 22, 2018

1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

...........my daughter was getting ready to start kindergarten last time SCV beat BD. She is now getting ready to start 11th grade, currently looking for a job, and getting her drivers license next month.  

Hope the BD streak does not end when your daughter gets her first social security check. lol   .(assuming of course, the Gov't can still send them out by then )

• Like 2

Both SCVC and BDB have incomplete shows

No body is going to beat BD. It’s a battle for second. 

4 minutes ago, Jim Schehr said:

No body is going to beat BD. It’s a battle for second. 

As much of a BD homer as I am, I’m not going to disrespect SCV before having had any chance to see either corps. Too soon to make the assumption that BD 1st is an automatic. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Photographer Jim said:

As much of a BD homer as I am, I’m not going to disrespect SCV before having had any chance to see either corps. Too soon to make the assumption that BD 1st is an automatic. 

He says that every single year.  Even I get tired of hearing it.  So look at it this way...you don’t live with him.  Imagine my pain during college football season. :laughing:

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

He says that every single year.  Even I get tired of hearing it.  So look at it that s way,,.yiu don’t live with him.  Imagine my pain during college football season. :laughing:

What college do you guys root for? Everyone knows where I go to school lol, but I'm always curious as to who others cheer for.

Just now, kinetic inferno11 said:

What college do you guys root for? Everyone knows where I go to school lol, but I'm always curious as to who others cheer for.

I’m an Illinois fan so we barely have a football team....he’s an Ohio state fan.   

• Like 2