Whitewater, WI - June 23, 2018

I guess this is another liberal ploy to control the artistry on the field.  We sure could peel paint with out any mikes or audio backup or narration.  What has this activity come to?  If I even make it through the season, it is my last.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Not really a trend.  People did it last year and most of those groups arent doing it again. 

I'm pretty sure I saw Phantom use field mics at the premier.  However, I could be wrong.

4 minutes ago, Old Corps Guy said:

Pre recorded vocals also not kewl. What happened to having all the musicians on the field?  I guess I truly am the old corps guy. 

I’m with you a bit on the recordings. It wasn’t as obnoxious as some others. For me anyway.

Like Colts’ uniforms. 

Because they looked like uniforms.

5 minutes ago, Old Corps Guy said:

Pre recorded vocals also not kewl. What happened to having all the musicians on the field?  I guess I truly am the old corps guy. 

They did that in 2014 and 2015.  Judges hated it and they were .1 from finals... that's what happened...

1 minute ago, panama303 said:

I guess this is another liberal ploy to control the artistry on the field.  We sure could peel paint with out any mikes or audio backup or narration.  What has this activity come to?  If I even make it through the season, it is my last.

old.jpg

The next generation has 0 problems with it and for teh activity to exist you need them.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, panama303 said:

Bye.

• Like 2

Just now, mjoakes said:

I’m with you a bit on the recordings. It wasn’t as obnoxious as some others. For me anyway.

Like Colts’ uniforms. 

Because they looked like uniforms.

Nice to know someone is using uniforms rather than costumes

• Like 1

Brats at the concession stand.  I’m clearly back home. I haven’t been back to my alma mater since the 80s. Where are my favorite bars?  The woodshed and dime taps.

I’m showing my age, but is nice to be back home. Even if the reason is for the funeral.  It did give me this opportunity and I even talked to one of my students marching in Cavies before the show. 

• Like 1