Stanford, CA - June 23, 2018

BK- #### Happy 60th.... monster corps, what a show, can’t wait to see where you take this....

SCV- Winning the title- gonna happen, pushing the envelope in every way! What a Fabtastic Show and even then a shell of what’s to come I’m sure!

• Like 2

Really loving the intelligent restraint of the music, not needing to constantly play loud.  But I kept waiting for the appointed time to lose that restraint - and it never came.  I'm hoping they've got a blockbuster closing they are working on.  Visually, my favorite part was the neat whole-corps choreo they did toward the end - really cool.

Wow. I like that show! I fear, though, they’re going to suffer later in the season visually. The stages cut the drill down to a 45 yard wide box that went from the front sideline to the back hash. When even the Mandarins are covering 90 and 100-hard forms, SCV from the high cam looks small.

Thats my only gripe - otherwise that show is a *beast!*

Mike

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jeffmolnar said:

What’s the deal with the uniform?

Total letdown after last year.

they look like break away's maybe something that will happen in the closer

Not as blown away as I was by Ouroboros, but I see a lot of potential. Agree with the Gaines comment, I was hoping for more daring drill. I guess props are the new drill. 

• Like 1

That show has gold medal potential. It just needs to 1) have a no-holding-back closer and 2) for God's sake, unleash that hornline! Their top volume seems so much lower compared to the other top tier groups.