Stanford, CA - June 23, 2018

1 minute ago, CAtenhut said:

Completely agree! I was evicting more.

It's obvious there's much more to come.

The guard isn't going to be just standing there in that circle form for that long at the end of the ballad, etc.   

BD grows shows through the year. Metamorph wasn't fully there early on and a number of people were saying it was disjointed.  By August, it was seamless.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Why does guard have a collar down near their décolletage?

This started out as a gangster show then morphed into a "Sunday in the Park with George" style recreation of a famous painting. I'm so confused.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wesleyrp said:

Ok BD 2017 was epic so most shows won’t compare no matter what, but.... This show while displaying the usually BD level of near perfect is no where near as cohesive a product as a year ago. Just in design and construction/pacing SCV, Bluecoats and Crown all have better products. This feels more like a modern version of the late 90s BD which I like but it’s just missing the emotional factor we’ve seen of late, can’t put my finger on it.

I agree completely. I am also kind of missing that "BD innovation" that we have seen so much of lately. 

Just now, jeffmolnar said:

A little bit of nonsense in the middle there but they recovered with that closer.

Prob my favorite show this season.

The middle is where I see the most "we haven't grown this part out fully yet."    But the music there is some hawt stuff, it'll happen.

• Like 1

my brain: *a la smeagol* we hates the blue devilses

me: nnnggGHOOHH MY GOD I LOVE THEM