Stanford, CA - June 23, 2018

It metamorph had a cohesive idea that connected... even with some gaps early on it never felt like it was missing a connection aspect or emotion... I feel like this is BD in a nightclub doing their thing which I’ll live to listen to, but it lacks the swagger of the prior two years in the programming

I'm not asking this to sound mean, and I don't want it to sound that way because I legit don't know, but how is this show "innovative" or "game changing" like last years? I saw/heard nothing that stood out as new or ground breaking. Still a great performance with killer moments regardless, and obviously will grow throughout the season.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, quietcity said:

Why does guard have a collar down near their décolletage?

My wife, who marched, says it looks like a tooth.

Just now, kinetic inferno11 said:

I'm not asking this to sound mean, and I don't want it to sound that way because I legit don't know, but how is this show "innovative" or "game changing" like last years? I saw/heard nothing that stood out as new or ground breaking. Still a great performance with killer moments regardless, and obviously will grow throughout the season.

In what way was BD '17 groundbreaking rather than just very well performed?

• Like 2

I liked BD and don't think it is a complete recycle of last year at all.

They always have certain features and moments that are rehashed.  They always do.

Some years I see them once and say to myself, yep they win (2012, 2014, 2015).  Don't have that feeling this year, but to be fair didn't last year at this time either.

• Thanks 1

This is actually my favorite BD show in the past 15 years or so. I haven't been a huge fan to their approach since about 2008, but this show is great.

And for all those naysayers (including me) that complain that BD doesn't march, well this year they book it. 

• Like 2

I’ll be surprised if BD doesn’t win. Bloo & SCV fighting for 2nd. Crown/Cavies/BAC 4-6.