Stanford, CA - June 23, 2018

This bodes well for SCV with a closer still left to put on the field 

• Like 4

Well no undefeated season for BD...they are going to have to work at it this year...

Wow guard is a weak spot for Blue Knights. Mandarins kicked their butt in that caption. 

I think SCV and BD are going to beat each other up on the west coast. Going to be a tight 4 horse race all season

Wow!  Figured SCV would beat BD at some point.  Just not this soon.  BD has a lot of work to do on that show.  I was wondering how they were going to sell an entire show based on one still painting from a relatively unknown artist.  Maybe not. Perhaps Helnwein's version with James Dean, Bogart, Marilyn Monroe and Elvis  or the version with the Simpsons would have been more interesting. Maybe Scott got just too obscure with this one  or did he just run out of good ideas?

Edited by 27Socal

Congratulations SCV!!!! 

I'm in  :inlove: with your BRASS

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jeffmolnar said:

This is me. 

Like don’t get me wrong, I probably get no greater pleasure in life than seeing SCV beat BD. Especially in California.

...but that show was kinda whack. Just saying. :hehe:

Come on, man, drink the kool-aid!

• Like 1

OMG! The stadium was electric! They were cheering when SCV was just walking in. Incredible to see live. Loved BD too but SCV cannot be denied! CONGRATS SCV. Can not wait to see the closer!

• Like 1