Akron, OH - June 23, 2018

PRs front ensemble book is to die for. It brings this whole show together and really gives you the new world mood that I think is intended

4 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

2 minutes ago, ContraFart said:

Wasnt PRs whole horn line miced in Detroit?

The speakers are miced

The mics in front of the speakers are for the Audio on the live web and cinecasts.

posted from the DrumScorps app

The moon!

vv6ZFPY.jpg

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Tim K said:

I have only seen photos, and I can’t say “I love them” and would prefer the traditional Cadets uniform, but this could very well be an area where we need to give them a pass. The uniforms were ordered prior to the former director leaving. With money tight, they may have had to make due. And if the show is half as strong as people seem to be saying it is this evening, the uniforms aren’t hurting matters much. Besides, we all probably have corps we love who have performed shows we love in uniforms we don’t love. If you get caught up in a show, the uniforms become unnoticeable.

No doubt, agree with those comments, just feel after watching the show that the traditional cadet might have been a good approach.

Just now, kevingamin said:

I do think you're in the minority on this one. Hop no longer gets to define this corps.

I’m in the minority a lot, it’s ok. And no, no he doesn’t! 

1 minute ago, MotoSurfBass said:

God, I wished the teal guard unis and orange tarps/props didn't make the entire visual package kinda melt together. I think we're in for a year-long dogfight between them and Crossmen.

Honestly that color combo is perfect for the alien world