"That's Just Poor Arranging...."

1 minute ago, B-Flat said:

I am actually predicting the Cavies will place 4th tomorrow under BOSTON!

Have you seen The Cavaliers this year?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Iloveband said:

Have you seen The Cavaliers this year?

Yes.  I watched there preview show as well as Crown's and Bostons (music in the park) show and I still predict 4th.  I am giving Bloo the benefit of the doubt as they usually start really strong.  Honestly, who knows how any of them will place as it should be a fun season as all of them having been working hard for this moment.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, B-Flat said:

Yes.  I watched there preview show as well as Crown's and Bostons (music in the park) show and I still predict 4th.  I am giving Bloo the benefit of the doubt as they usually start really strong.  Honestly, who knows how any of them will place as it should be a fun season as all of them having been working hard for this moment.

Fair enough. 

• Thanks 1

first, of all, wow cavs. y'all have everyone's attention, deservedly so. second, props to flo for straight killing the spring training game. putting out QUALITY content, i mean listen to how sharp that sounds.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, B-Flat said:

The top 4-5 tomorrow night could stack in any order. I’m obviously proud of my kid marching with Cavs and will reiterate that as a Music Ed. Major, there’s no better way he could be spending his summer, not to mention he’s playing in featured ensembles tomorrow night. Scores are fun, but they’re secondary to me. I DO think scores drive these Corps to higher excellence... and for that all us spectators benefit. 

Tomorrow night around 11 will be electric here on DCP. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, B-Flat said:

Ehhh, I predict they won't beat Cavies.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

The top 4-5 tomorrow night could stack in any order. I’m obviously proud of my kid marching with Cavs and will reiterate that as a Music Ed. Major, there’s no better way he could be spending his summer, not to mention he’s playing in featured ensembles tomorrow night. Scores are fun, but they’re secondary to me. I DO think scores drive these Corps to higher excellence... and for that all us spectators benefit. 

Tomorrow night around 11 will be electric here on DCP. 

And you know what will be fascinating?

I'll be stuck at work.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, zachary walrath said:

i disagree. i don't think crown is going to simply be bumped out of top 3 after the preview. 

Crown did get some bad practice  days learning the  show comparatively  speaking,  so I expect them to be behind for a time...

Edited by jjeffeory