Katie Hopkins (G.H.'s daughter) is on SCV Staff?!?

No reason she shouldn't be, is there? We don't do guilt by association, do we?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, KPinCAL said:

If she is -so what?? Are  going to boycot SCV or something? Geeze 

He's just asking a question. His post didn't indicate he was upset about her being on SCV's staff what-so-ever. He's curious. That's all. As am I. I remember that little girl at 1996 finals, so I am actually glad to learn something of what has become of her. I don't know why people on this forum continually feel the need to attack others or put others down. It's sad and frustrating. We all share a common passion - that should be enough for us to treat each other with kindness and understanding.

Edited by queenanne_1536
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, xandandl said:

Katie is indeed on SCV staff as she was on Cadets staff, Marian Catholic h.s. staff and several other units. She is an accomplished dancer and member of an international dance troupe. Besides Cadets guard where she ultimately rose to be Captain, she also marched the Colts as a young teen which allowed her to grow as a person in her own right. Her instructors (Peggy, April, Rosie, Emma, etc.) have formed exceptional guard skills which is why I am sure Denise Bonfiglio, Adam Sage and Erik Bubula (spelling?) all whom she has known since when they were at Cadets staff and mms would want her aboard.  

Thank you for that. I remember that little girl at 1996 finals. She marched Cadets in 2006, right? What other years did she march there. Great that she's doing what she loves.

1 minute ago, queenanne_1536 said:

Thank you for that. I remember that little girl at 1996 finals. She marched Cadets in 2006, right? What other years did she march there. Great that she's doing what she loves.

I know she was captain for two or three seasons and flag for a few before that. Check with Tekk or another mm around those years for exact dates.

Just now, xandandl said:

I know she was captain for two or three seasons and flag for a few before that. Check with Tekk or another mm around those years for exact dates.

Thanks...I learned something new from you today!!! :)

10 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

He's just asking a question. His post didn't indicate he was upset about her being on SCV's staff what-so-ever. He's curious. That's all. As am I. I remember that little girl at 1996 finals, so I am actually glad to learn something of what has become of her. I don't know why people on this forum continually feel the need to attack others or put others down. It's sad and frustrating. We all share a common passion - that should be enough for us to treat each other with kindness and understanding.

Yeah but why the ?!? in the thread title?

Just now, chris ncsu said:

Yeah but why the ?!? in the thread title?

I don't know. We'll have to have him weigh in on that. I assumed he was asking a simple question, and didn't think the title was implying anything when I read it. 

1 hour ago, GetOFFmyDot said:

I was talking with a few folks online about what G.H. is doing now (i refuse to write his name, but he used to be part of The Cadets) and someone mentioned that Katie, his daughter, is on staff with SCV and is working with their guard.  Is that true?!?!   I looked on SCV's website, and a Katie Hopkins is listed, but perhaps the name is a coincidence?     Does anyone know?

Do you have an agenda ??